32 Dunkirk Rd.
A semi-detached family home on a quiet street.
3 Bed, 4 Bath
Welcome to 32 Dunkirk Road, a lovingly maintained and thoroughly upgraded family home in East York. Situated on a quiet street, this semi-detached three bedroom home offers over 2,400 square feet of updated living space and boasts generous principal rooms, high ceilings, and plenty of natural light. The open concept living and
dining rooms feature hardwood floors, a charming bay window, and ample space for entertaining. The spacious eat-in kitchen flows effortlessly into the secluded back garden and newly constructed private deck. The master suite features a renovated three-piece ensuite, large windows overlooking the back garden, and substantial closet space. Complete with a sizeable lower level recreation room and wood burning fireplace, built-in garage, and well-built garden shed with significant additional storage, this wonderful home is perfect for family living! Conveniently located just steps from neighbourhood parks and schools. Close to Coxwell station and the many shops and restaurants on The Danforth.
- High Ceilings Throughout
- Plenty of Natural Light Throughout
- Generous Principal Rooms
- Large Foyer Vestibule with Exposed Brick
- Open Concept Living and Dining Rooms Boast Oversized Bay Window, Hardwood Floors, and Entry Closet
- Renovated Main Floor Powder Room
- Spacious Eat-In Kitchen with Walkout to Secluded Back Garden and Newly
- Three Sizable Bedrooms
- Second Floor Features Two Skylights
- Master Suite Overlooks Secluded Back Garden and Features a Renovated Three Piece Ensuite and Large Closet
- Substantial Second Bedroom Features Two Large Windows and a Double Closet
- Lower Level Recreation Room Offers a Cozy Additional Living Space and Features an Above Grade Window and Wood Burning Fireplace
- Built-In Garage With Direct Lower Level Access
- Plenty of Space for a Mudroom
- Updated Washer and Dryer
- Additional Three Piece Washroom on the Lower Level
- Situated on a Quiet, Family Friendly Street
- Steps to Neighbourhood Schools and Parks
- Close to Coxwell and Woodbine Stations and the Many Shops and Restaurants on The Danforth